WHICH PRODUCT FOR ME? / PRODUCT LABELS
Each of the three capsule products contains 150 mg. of benfotiamine per capsule. They are therefore very similar with minor variations.
The Original Formula Benfo-150G/120 has 120 of these capsules per bottle and is encapsulated in pharmaceutical gelatin. It dissolves the best and is the one for you if you are not vegan or vegetarian and you are already taking a multi-vitamin or B-complex.
The Multi-B Neuropathy Support Formula Benfo-150MB/120 also has 120 gelatin capsules per bottle, but in addition to 150 mg. of benfotiamine, each capsule also contains B-2, B-5, B-6, Methyl B-12 and Folic Acid. Benfotiamine functions best in combination with these vitamins. If you are not already supplementing with these B’s, you should consider this product.
Extra Strength BenfoCreme is a topical preparation of benfotiamine and L-Arginine HCL. It is an excellent adjunct to the capsules. It is to be applied as needed to affected areas. Some customers use it exclusively with good results, but most use it in addition to the benfotiamine capsules.
You may view labels of each of our products by scrolling down on this page. Our products undergo rigorous quality control to ensure the contents are pure and at the strength specified on the label. We also ensure that only the label ingredients are present in the formulas. Our products are free of gluten and heavy metals.
Most people dose the capsules at 1-4 capsules twice per day (300- 1200mg. of benfotiamine per day). Perhaps 80% of our customers tell me they get excellent results at 600mg. per day. The other 20% are taking 900mg., 1200mg. or perhaps even 1500mg. per day with good results. The issue is not safety—benfotiamine is very safe—the issue is perceived benefit vs. expense.
FDA DISCLAIMER: Because benfotiamine is a dietary supplement the FDA only requires manufacturers and distributors to have credible evidence as to its safety. The FDA itself has not evaluated benfotiamine for safety or effectiveness. Benfotiamine therefore cannot be represented to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more information on this and related topics, please follow this link to FAQ’s on benfotiamine.